It is getting more difficult to get a good picture of my boys. When they are all together they all act the same way. They are stinkers. I was able to get a few good ones of the youngest boy this last week because he wasn't influenced by the others because they were at school.
Elijah at the Marine Science Center. He had a great time touching the sea creatures in their pool. He was determined to get the lady employees attention the whole time we were there. He would say "Hey Hey" and tap her on the arm even when she was talking with others. He caught on quick that she would take some of the creatures out of the pool so he could look at and touch them easier. The sun was a little bright for him out on the octopus.
Elijah and our dog Allie. He is good to play with our dog.
I did get this fantastic photo just before these boys headed off to father and son's outing. This was so exciting to them. They woke up about 5:30 even though they had to wait to leave once school was out. I really love it when my kids get excited about things. It has been awhile since our ward has done this outing and I suspect as long as Nathan is willing to plan it, it will happen again.
1 comment:
Cute pictures of your boys! I forgot to tell you that when we were home, Ori kept saying how she thought Pace and Jarom looked a lot a like. I think I can see it, silly faces and all:)
Post a Comment