Tuesday, July 21, 2015

garden and yard

While we have been running like mad around here our garden continues to grow out of control.  I planted pole beans this year in hopes to make more room for more corn rows.  I had chance to look at the garden over the weekend and below are the beans.  Yikes! I don't think I want to pick down those rows and I am sure they are going to get worse.   Yes they are super close together.  

The corn is doing awesome and we hope to get more than last year.  



Our yard isn't looking so awesome.  I vowed I wouldn't let our yard get brown and die during the summer.  The lack of time and desire to pay the big bill we have succumbed to the the norm for this area.  Doesn't that look so inviting???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your garden is beautiful. It is much more advanced than ours, I think. Have fun picking those beans! Your yard looks very low maintenance. There are pluses to a brown lawn! Does the grass come back like normal the next year? Heidi

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...