Elijah started this game. He and I would jump over this rope then make it a bit wider then continue on till we couldn't jump over it. Sadie and Jarom decided to play too. I think that spontaneous fun can be the best and most memorable. I didn't last as long as Sadie or Jarom. I don't have as much flexibly as them for some reason. Josiah was at a camp with his school class so he didn't get to participate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Betta and The fish tank
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
Everyone needs a little graffiti on their walls. Luckily ours sometimes happens before the last coat of mud and the paint job. This is our...
-
Today Nathan and I tried a new thing. Seattle has some electric bikes that you can randomly rent along the streets. We rode the bikes up ...
No comments:
Post a Comment