Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The loaner car

Our van had some major issues in September.  Nathan noticed a misfire in the spark plugs one night so he and I replaced them.  However during the replacement we noticed one plug was oil fouled.  This lead to making an appointment to have the professionals look at it.  After nearly two weeks of them having the van it was finally returned back us.  Our warranty covered some of the cost then the rest was ours.  It was a spendy fix but should help our van to last longer I hope.  

While the van was being fixed they loaned us a 2018 Toyota Camry.  Personally I would have preferred a junker.   It was fun to drive but it did stress me out having a brand new car that isn't ours to drive.  The kids loved it and were disappointed that it had to be returned.  

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...