Thursday, December 5, 2019

Cub scouts

Ever since Elijah joined cub scouts it is hard for either Nathan or I to attend packing meetings.  He is usually all alone without his family or not there at all depending on what the young women or the young men are doing.  I was able to go to this one for a little bit of time. I had to get to the young women activity so Elijah had to leave with me (which was so boring for him).  After we left Elijah found out about all of the cool things the other boys got to do and get.  I felt bad we didn't get to stay.   He seems to be left out of many things because the rest of us being involved with the youth.  Dec. 11 will be the last cub scout pack meeting.  It is sad in some ways but overall I am ready.



No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...