Even though we have had some more time on our hands this summer it was tough to get hikes scheduled for
our family. Working teenagers are tough but we are so grateful Sadie has a really good job that she enjoys.
our family. Working teenagers are tough but we are so grateful Sadie has a really good job that she enjoys.
Nathan and I enjoyed a great hike up Green Mountain. I love the view of our area. I so wish we lived closer to hiking spots so we didn't have to drive a couple of hours to get there.
Elijah had a line up of all sorts of action figures. He took this pictures I thought I better document it.
Elijah being silly.
The hedge job that all the family loves. Ha ha!
I think this was after a smoothie.
We have struggled with having a functional can opener at our house. This particular was really hard to open.
We have spent a long time as a family listening to Nathan read books. We love it! Its much more enjoyable than watching movies.
A beautiful sunset while on a date with Nathan.
Friends of ours are trying to get rid of things to sell their house and gave up alphabet soup that Elijah loves.
We started having youth activities every other week. We are combined to make it more interesting.
Elijah burying Caleb at the youth activity.
I made shortcake for the first time ever. I was pretty good.
This was a perfect raspberry.


















No comments:
Post a Comment