Tuesday, January 12, 2021

18 years old!!!?????

This young lady is officially a young adult.  How can this be?  I have been feeling a bit sad about the ages of my kids lately except they are also so fun at these ages.  I am excited for her new adventures but I will also miss her like crazy when the time comes for her to go.  She is a rock and helps me be grounded.  Sadie has always been a great student and has had quite the school load the last couple of years.  It has made her even better by her pushing herself to do hard things.  She can't walk past the piano without playing it.  She is a great big sister and I think her brothers will seriously be lost without her.  I am so grateful she is our kid. 



 

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...