Tuesday, July 20, 2021

lego weapons etc

Jarom and I were finding all of the weapons in their collection of Legos.  This isn't even a quarter of them.  We were seeing how many we could hold at a time.



watching reels

Can't remember why they were doing this.

I agree with this 

Nathan made cheese cake for us and it was the best.

A funny meme that reminded me of my neice.

I have always like this

We have had some really neat sunsets

Elijah's first burn of the summer was a nasty one.  He is going to remember sunscreen now.

Sadie has a awesome amount of flowers around our house now.  These albino black eyed susans.  Well that is what we are calling them. 

 

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...