Sunday, January 7, 2024

She is gone again

I drove with Sadie this week to Rexburg where she will be attending BYU Idaho.  I didn't take one stinkin' picture of her on this little road trip.  I have loved having Sadie here for the last several months.  She is a big blessing to our family.  I love talking about gospel topics with her.  She is amazing and I don't mean that lightly.  She is a great friend, confident, missionary (even after her mission), smart, beautiful and can do anything she puts her mind to.  She has recently been learning to play the banjo and I have loved listening to her play the piano.  She is so fun to be with and talk to.  It is hard to say goodbye again but I know she needs to make her own place in this world with all her talents and abilities.  
This was an earlier picture she had taken while visiting family in Utah and Idaho.

This was the one picture taken while driving to Rexburg.  This was in Idaho Falls and I was astounded at the price of gas.  I wanted to take some home.  


She will be mad that I posted this one but she will be 21 this week.  Crazy!  I love my Sadie girl.  

 

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...