Christmas season is my favorite. I love to focus on family, service, goodies, and feeling the love of the Savior. It was quite peaceful after the presents were placed under the tree. As I took this picture I was thinking of how blessed I am to have my family and the gospel.
Josiah and his new blanket from Sadie.
Jarom opening up his exciting present of new bedding.
Elijah was quite excited about his fireman hat. Now he has one like his friend Caleb.
We had the missionaries for breakfast and they also Skyped with their families while they were here. We gave them homemade rubber band guns so they could join in on the war fun. We were heavily armed around here with rubber band gun, riffles, Nerf guns, and sling shots. The boys discovered that the sling shots would shoot the Nerf balls really well. The missionaries might have wondered what they got themselves into but we enjoyed having them here. I love missionaries.
Elder C with Elijah.
The gun slinger Elder M
Elder C, Josiah, Jarom Elder M, Sadie. Nathan made these rubber band riffle guns last week and we were wishing we had thought of them a month ago so they could have been used as presents.
It was a rough afternoon and evening when the missionaries left. We started a Star Wars marathon that still isn't done.
This is the biggest Reese's peanut butter cup I have ever seen.
1 comment:
What a fun Christmas! I'll bet the missionaries had a blast.
Post a Comment