Sunday, December 27, 2015

It is snowing out there

There was quite the excitement in sacrament meeting while our stake president was speaking.  The word moved fast through the congregation that it was snowing.  Our kids were beside themselves with excitement.  The minute we got home from church they changed their clothes and went out and built a snowman as fast as they could.  I know it's not the best Sunday activity but when you see snow maybe once a year (I think its been at least two now) you have to take advantage.  The snow/leaf man turned out pretty good.




1 comment:

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

How fun! We haven't had snow here yet this year. I think that given the circumstances, that was a great Sunday activity!

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...