I love to get practical gifts for a birthday or Christmas. You will not hear me complain about not getting something frilly that I really don't need or want or won't use like flowers etc.... This birthday I got a power washer that we have needed but haven't spent the money on. I had been borrowing one from a lady in our ward but she moved away and besides I don't like to borrow things. Nathan got a great deal on this sweet thing. I love it and boy does it do a great job. Nathan put a wood cage around it so he could wrap it properly. The cage fits a human in it too!
Sunday, February 23, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Betta and The fish tank
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
Everyone needs a little graffiti on their walls. Luckily ours sometimes happens before the last coat of mud and the paint job. This is our...
-
Today Nathan and I tried a new thing. Seattle has some electric bikes that you can randomly rent along the streets. We rode the bikes up ...





No comments:
Post a Comment