Sunday, February 23, 2020

Quick trip to Oregon

We took off really early this morning for Hermiston and there was some beautiful scenery along the way.   The reason for the quick day trip was that Nathan's brother was called to be the new bishop of his ward and we wanted to be a part of it.  



It was so fun to be with everyone even if it was a short period of time. All of the siblings except Eli were able to be there. We were able to eat lunch at an elementary school lunch room that one of the staff members let us use.   I think we kind of overwhelmed the primary and youth classes.  Aaron will make a great Bishop.  



On our way back as we pulled out of the school parking lot Josiah noticed a tumble weed blowing away.  There was a really strong wind and there were lots of tumble weeds flying everywhere.  Josiah chased this one down.  We laughed hard watching him.  I didn't think to video him till it was almost too late.  I am sure he was quite the site to others.  We don't have tumble weed where we come from. 
                                            


Then we were met by this scene on the mountains.  I think we got every type of weather possible in this one day.



No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...