Saturday, March 14, 2020

Changes

I chuckled at this at the beginning of the week and thought of all of the teachers who I know that would get to deal with this combo.  See below.  I sub in our school district but didn't happen to have any jobs this week.  


This week ended up being more crazy weird than this meme above. One by one everything was getting cancelled.   The COVID-19 pandemic hit fast and social distancing needed to happen.


1. All church meetings including activities and seminary were cancelled till further notice.

2. Seattle temple closed till further notice and we had planned to go this week. 

3.Jarom's last basketball game cancelled out so his season ended abruptly.

4.  On Friday the 13th it was announced that school would be closed till April 27.  Six weeks of no school!  Our kids were so disappointed.  Ha ha!  

5. My substitute jobs all cancelled through April 27.

6. Several other church activities cancelled out for that weekend and beyond.
  

7. AND no toilet paper.  Ha ha!   I am thankful we were prepared with toilet paper.  

I honestly sat and shook my head wondering if this is really happening.  The kids won't be in school for six weeks!  No church, no temple to attend nearby and etc!  I wasn't scared at all just a super weird feeling came over me.  I looked at my calendar thinking, now what?!?!?! Everything just got wiped out of the schedule for the next six weeks.  Crazy!  







No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...