At the beginning of the year we switched to going to church at noon. I do not like going to church at that time. We have missed our awesome discussions with "Come Follow Me" that we had last year. I have meetings most Sunday mornings and then have more meetings at various times after church on some Sundays so we have found it hard to get really into our lessons. However, today we had another Sunday at home together due to no church meetings at this time. We only had our "Come Follow Me" lesson and it was nice to have the time to have really good discussions. At this point there wasn't any directives from our local leaders on if/when we could have the sacrament yet.
I think we could be going on lots of walks/hikes as a family. Today we ventured out to a fun place we haven't been. Jarom was especially excited when we came across some ant hills. He likes ants.
Look at all those ants moving around.




No comments:
Post a Comment