I guess we really can't call this a visitor because there are plenty of racoons to be seen around here. On this night our dog, Allie, was going crazy as she usually does when one of these masked animals come around. They are usually after her food if she hasn't eaten it yet. The barking noise came from the front of the house which is unusual. When I looked out at the dark porch it looked like a figure was on the corner of the railing. It scared me to think that a person might be there so I flipped the porch light on and low and behold this guy stood as still as a board. They are kind of cute but I wanted to go back to bed so I stepped outside and it scurried off the side and into the dark.
Friday, March 8, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Betta and The fish tank
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
Everyone needs a little graffiti on their walls. Luckily ours sometimes happens before the last coat of mud and the paint job. This is our...
-
Today Nathan and I tried a new thing. Seattle has some electric bikes that you can randomly rent along the streets. We rode the bikes up ...
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment