Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Family visits

It is fun when family can stop by for a visit.  It doesn't happen often because not many want to make the trip up here since we are far away and traffic is a pain. We aren't on the way to anything either.  It's okay it makes it even more exciting when family does come.  Jeff, Jen, and Garrett came for a couple of nights and I love that they took the time to come.  I did a terrible job of taking pics though.  These were it.  



Jarom, Elijah and Garrett


Elijah and Garrett


This is me and my brother Jeff.  He is a very good guy and I appreciate him coming to see me.  I love this picture and am grateful Jen took it.  


They went to Seattle to check out Pike's Place and brought back this beauty.  

 

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...