So after using...........
5 lbs of powdered sugar
32 oz of whipping cream
6 bags of semisweet chocolate chips
1 bag of milk chocolate chips
1 bag of butterscotch chips
2 bags of peanut butter chips
24 oz of cream cheese
12 oz of cocoa
2 bags of pretzel rods
32 oz of peanut butter
package of candy canes
3 boxes of Chex cereal
1 box of rice crispies
36 oz of peanuts
80 oz of almond bark
2 bags of marshmallows
2 c. corn syrup
2c. sugar
3 lbs of butter
Wow that is a lot of stuff
This was the outcome. I broke tradition this year and made different treats instead of my usual cinnamon roll rings. I have made the rings for years and got the idea from my mom who had made them for years and years. I am not sure if this will become a NEW tradition but it was fun to do something different.
Peppermint fudge is one of my favorite. Our neighbors in Boise gave us a plate of these so I got the recipe from her and it has only taken me 6 years to make them.
Crock pot crack is one of the best too.
2 comments:
That looks like a whole lot of work! But it looks so delicious! Heidi
Wow! Those are lots of ingredients! That looks like fun times in te kitchen with the family!:)
Post a Comment