Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bird Sitting

A couple of Sadie's friends have birds as pets.  She has been begging for one and so have the boys.  She got her opportunity to see what it was like to have two in her bedroom for a few days.  I wasn't crazy about the idea of having them in my house at all.  I do not like indoor pets.  It must have gone well because I have noticed that there isn't any more begging going on since the minute the birds left.   Josiah is working on me to get a snake.  Not a CHANCE!

Cute pictures of the kids with the bird.  I am not sure any of us really liked having them on our shoulders or head.  




1 comment:

Amy said...

It's always nice when you can try something like that out and convince your kids that it's not REALLY what they want! Tell Josiah that we have lots of garter snakes here and we would be willing to let him adopt one that he can come visit every year:)

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...