Our garden didn't do as well as I thought it would. I wonder if its because I didn't get to spend much time in it. I think I was able to weed 2 times the whole summer. Our corn was puny with not much growing which really surprised me with how hot the summer had been. We did enjoy eating what did grow.
We have one lonely pumpkin with the possibility of three more tiny ones. In past years we have had 6 or more grow to a good size.
What continues to grow well no mater what is my beans. I didn't need to can any beans this year because of the plethora of them I canned last year. There has been lots of beans given away.
We did get some carrots, zucchini, lettuce, and peas. What didn't grow was beets, cucumbers, and broccoli.
This is what our yard looks like after it being bone dry during the summer. We had lots of rain last week but it isn't coming back very well this year. Our yard looks depressing to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment