Good bye purple! (there were butterflies drawn on the walls)
Hello red and gray!
Josiah has been begging to have his own room. He wants to prove he can keep his room clean if there aren't other siblings in it. The boys room was crowded and messy all of the time. We have had an extra bedroom upstairs since we remodeled downstairs (when we moved in). The extra bedroom has been used some for storage but mainly for anyone who happens to come stay with us. We have realized there is no point in having it since we have visitors maybe once a year if that. Josiah got his wish and was able to move into Sadie's room. Sadie moved upstairs to the extra room. I think the extra room is happy to have someone in there and Sadie has brought lots of color with her to brighten it up. Eventually we will get her new bedding that fits the bed and she will get some of her pictures up. We didn't let her repaint since the room was barely repainted and has nice lines etc. I know I am mean. The trade off was to paint her dresser her favorite color. She has liked being upstairs. Josiah is thrilled with his room. Luckily we had several containers that had minimal amount of gray paint so I mixed them all together to get what is on his walls. I had to convince him to use that instead of having black walls. All in all a cheap switch with only teal and red paint that we had to buy. AND....Josiah has kept his room clean so far.
One plus for Elijah and Jarom was that Sadie gave away a bunch of her stuffed animals with the move. I love this photo shoot of them. They took pictures of each other with their "new" animals.
Josiah painting his dresser black.
1 comment:
I am excited for Josiah AND for you, because now Josiah has some major motivation to keep his room clean! I like the grey and red!
Post a Comment