Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween fashion show

The beehives were in charge of our combined young women activity last night.  It was decided that we would bring random costume pieces and some odds and ends so they could have a fashion show.  I thought it turned out great.  They even had a red "carpet" to walk down.  We voted on five different categories. 
This was the first round.  Bryanna, Sadie, McKenna, Wing, and Arynne


This was the second round.







Their awards were a gold C3PO building block figure (golden young women award).   I had ordered some other figures (each being different) online for something else but instead received 8 C3PO's.  It wasn't worth sending back to China so I used them as our awards.  I know cheesy idea but it worked.  

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...