The day before day camp I went to Zillah to pick up the boys and send Sadie to Oregon. They had so much fun in Oregon and Jarom wasn't excited at this point he was signed up to attend camp. However, after the first day he was hooked. I am so impressed with the staff members who make these camps possible. They run their stations four days in row and teach it 8 times throughout each day (2 weeks total). Wow! I only ended up going one day this year since there were a couple of other boys who attended. The theme was Cub scout science. Nathan and I picked out their den name: cryptozoologists. This is the study of mythical creatures to prove their existence. He had a fun group of kids and parents with him.
Their den was in charge of putting flags up on Thursday morning and they did a great job.
Friday night is the end of camp skits and awards for families to attend. Jarom's seat ripped completely. I have never seen such great entertainment as a ripped seat. All of his scout buddies would come by and laughed at the seat but also had to try it out.
He didn't have fun all. HA Ha! Pictured with his bug house and painted puff balls,
Jarom received the 3rd best score in camp with archery.
The beloved seat that ripped. It is now in the garbage.













No comments:
Post a Comment