Thursday, July 14, 2016

Down by the water

I took a couple of extra boys one day so that their moms could be at day camp with their siblings.  We spent some time down by the water catching crabs.  I still haven't tired of seeing what we can find near any salt water around here.  
Josiah and Kenny met at day camp last summer and become good friends.  These two were also good sports about having two 5 year old's play with them.  

Caleb and Elijah.  We did good at not getting our feet wet but then I gave in.  Do you see the crab below Elijah.  You can't take kids down by water and expect dry shoes.  We spent the rest of the day washing and drying shoes at our house.  

They filled a clam shell full of baby crabs. 

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...