Friday, July 22, 2016

Pioneer Day picnic

The high priest group has been in charge of our Pioneer day celebration for awhile.   Nathan has been the planner and organizer of the activity for a few years.  Our Relief Society president likes to plan the games so this leaves Nathan in charge of the food.  It is always a big hit even with those who don't attend church regularly.  It was mentioned that 163 people attended which is twice what we have been getting for church services on Sunday.  I didn't get many pictures but the river jump was one of the big hits. 

The other big hit was stilts.  We brought 5 pair.  Two of which our brother-in-law Shawn made.  They are nice ones that you can adjust.  I did get Jarom walking up the stairs with a pair.  

Look what I won from making an apple pie.  I requested more to be made cause I am in need of new pot holders but our Relief Society president gave me a frown.  Bummer! I love this pot holder and I am afraid to use it cause its so nice.   


No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...