Thursday, November 15, 2018

Canning finally done

Well this fall we started with 313 quarts and 68 pints of canned food.  The last 48 quarts of applesauce was finally done on a day after a long week of feeling so sick.  It wasn't easy to do.  I usually don't let us break into any of this till the end of October but I had to give in once the kids got the bug I had.  It is so cool to see all of this done and looking so good.  I am grateful for a mother who helped me know how to do all of this.  It really isn't cheaper anymore to can but it sure beats buying that nasty stuff at the store.  



No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...