Thursday, December 27, 2018

3-D printer and more

The 3-D printer has gotten a lot of use.  
These aren't from the printer but they are cool and detailed figures that the boys use to play a game for hours on end with.  


If I had know the printer could do something similar I wouldn't have bought the figures.  

This one and the one below is from a 3-D printer

Nathan also printed this chess set

Elijah's new mask

Jarom taking aim at me with his nerf gun.



I love nuts.

Jarom's ant farm.

Josiah in his air soft safety gear he had to try on while wearing his church clothes. 

cookie dough is the best and boy can we eat a lot.  



No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...