Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Day

We have a deal that we can't be woken up till 6am on Christmas morning.  I remember waking up so often as a kid because of the excitement.  My sisters and I had a deal that if one of us woke up first they had to wake up the others to go take a look under the tree.  I still get excited for my kids and have a hard time sleeping at times.   I feel like Nathan and I do a pretty good job at reminding the kids through lessons and service of what this season really means leading up to the day of Christmas.   Christmas morning and the full day is just plain fun.  We read the Christmas story again out of Luke 2 before tearing through the gifts.   Nathan and I really enjoy spending the day with our kids playing with new stuff.     


Josiah opening "The Lord of the Ring" figures for a game he and Jarom discovered.  Jarom got some too. 

Jarom trying to open an air soft gun that I had wrapped a million plastic bags around so he wouldn't guess what it was.  

Sadie getting very surprised and hopeful of what she thinks this gift is. 

It is what she thought.  I surprised her good on this one.  We decided to spend the money on a really good camera.  I had lead her to believe she will need to pay for this herself.   She was super happy and thankful for it.  She has really liked photography for a long time. 

Okay so this is impressive.  Just for the record there were several gifts that were double boxed so that when it was delivered it didn't show what was in it.  


Josiah's spider (this is as close as he will get to having a pet one) and Porg

Sadie with her new camera

Josiah and Jarom got a 3D printer.  This thing has printed so many items.  Next post I will show pics.  

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...