The beginning of December I was told of a a house in Port Orchard that had impressive Christmas lights. I thought we could go some evening to see them. Not so, there was always something that got in the way. I was disappointed in the change of plans each time even though I had no idea what we were going to see. Finally, the Sunday evening before Christmas, we went. It did not disappoint. Wow! This couple has been saving all sorts of variations of lights. It was so fun to see it. Once we were home I found we out missed another house that wasn't too far from this one. We will get that one next year.
The boys with ET
many many Santa Clauses
so many different snowmen
Sleigh ride, it didn't move but so fun to see.
The reindeer in the back of Josiah and Jarom were animated and would sing. It looks like Jarom is one of the deer.
Mr. and Mrs.













No comments:
Post a Comment