The summer went too fast I still can't believe school has started. The older three started today and Elijah will start on Tuesday. This would have been my year to be on my own but Josiah and I decided it would be best if he did home school this year. He is taking orchestra at the school during the last class of the day. I am excited to work one on one with him.
This was at the back to school open house last night. They look thrilled.
Sadie 8th, Josiah 6th, Jarom 4th
I didn't feel like cooking so I took the kids to dinner. Now I remember why we don't go out to eat very much. We would be broke. Josiah ordered this plate and had no problem finishing it off. Our kids are eating more the older they get. I might need to get a job just so we can feed them at home.
We did get a free piece of pie.




1 comment:
I can see why you're so surprised that the summer went by so quickly; you guys got out of school after everyone else and you're returning the same time we are?!!!?? That's great that you're homeschooling Josiah!
Post a Comment