Friday, August 26, 2016

Mowing jobs to never forget

This will be a day to put in memory.  Josiah, Jarom and I went to mow a couple of lawns today.  When we finished the first lawn I backed out then pulled forward and it was obvious that we had a flat tire.  A very flat tire.  I was able to pull the truck off the road and then I got started on the fix.  I think I could have gotten except for the spare tire was not going to budge.   For the record I didn't even get mad by this situation.  You can ask my boys.  The irony of this situation was funny.  Nathan had left town yesterday for a work assignment.  He and I helped our friend whose husband was out of town for work a couple of weeks previous.  So I had to have her husband come help me but he couldn't till the next morning.  So they boys and I trucked the mowers up several hills to mow the last lawn.  It was a very hot day.  Once that lawn was mowed we took the journey with the mowers back home.  It was a nice walk home but I prefer having the truck to haul them.  

It may not seem like a big deal but I couldn't get anything to budge.  Honestly I was happy to have our friend do it so that it was done correctly.  

The happy mowers on the way home.  






No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...