I love getting ideas from the internet and this was a good one. I delivered mini s'more kits to my visiting teaching sisters last week and happened to have some extra fixings. Tonight we had a lesson from Josiah about doing the impossible for family home evening. Jarom chose to have Nathan continue to read Tom Sawyer for the activity so I broke out the extra fixings for mini s'mores for our treat. My kids live for the treat and will cause an uproar if there isn't one. This was a fun one for all of us. We didn't even burn our table up by doing it.
Monday, August 1, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Betta and The fish tank
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one. Well while Josiah was here...
-
Everyone needs a little graffiti on their walls. Luckily ours sometimes happens before the last coat of mud and the paint job. This is our...
-
Today Nathan and I tried a new thing. Seattle has some electric bikes that you can randomly rent along the streets. We rode the bikes up ...






No comments:
Post a Comment