Monday, August 1, 2016

Quick weekend trip

On Saturday at noon we grabbed Sadie from girls camp and headed east to the Columbia River temple.  Actually we dropped kids off at my sisters in-laws house so they could swim with a bunch of cousins.  Sadie was so tired I felt bad she didn't even get to go home to shower and change.  The reason for the lighting flash trip was that my nephew, Braidon, went to the temple for the first time in preparation to going on a mission in October and we wanted to support him.   There was lots of family members there from both sides of the family.  It was neat.  
This is my newest nephew Garrett.   He is Jeff and Jennifer's baby.  He is such a cute little guy.  We all love him.  I think he was sleeping in self defense cause everyone wanted to hold him.  While I was holding him Elijah says "mom are we having him?"  I think he was making sure this little guy wasn't coming home with us.   We would be happy to take him though.  

Micah, Braidon, Sterling, and Jeff.  3 brothers and their dad.  Wonderful people to hang out with. 

My sister Melissa with two of her kids Taegan and Langdon.  Along with Seth who is one of Jeff's sons. 

We went to church with Nathan's brother Aaron and his family the next morning and spent some time with them afterwards.  We always enjoy spending time with them.  I didn't get any pictures.  GRRR.  
Then we hit the road again.  Our normal 5 hour drive took 7 hours.  It was a long ride home with stop and go traffic at times.  There is so much construction going on along this freeway too.  

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...