Thursday, April 12, 2018

A birthday boy

This kid is "7".  He is fun, loving, kind, and smart.  He will not let anyone out of the house without giving them a hug (sometimes multiple times).  It was fun watching him open his presents.  He was most excited about his animal bots.  I am so glad he thought the cake was cool.  I had planned to make a flat R2 but after decorating cakes with the young women the night before I discovered that Colleen had many pans to choose from to make a 3D one.  It was fun and I love my kid's reactions when I can make the cake they request.    



Before the rest of this cake was dumped Elijah put all of the clowns he got from decorating cake on it for a picture.  This was way too much cake for us to eat.  

No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...