Thursday, April 12, 2018

Youth activities

The Wednesday before Easter I had a priest/laurel activity that our ward was in charge of. I got this idea from Nathan's dad.  This is a scavenger hunt to find the meaning of Easter.  I sent them all over the area near our church to find Easter in candy, flowers, baskets, grass, children, death, new clothes etc.... then we ended up at the church to an empty casket in the relief society room.  The main point was that the tomb was empty and that is the meaning of Easter.  







We started our spring break out with a service project at the food line.  We had fun and it was so good for us to see this process.  Our jobs were labeling dates on the egg cartons, picking produce, stacking cans, and counting items.  






No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...