Going back home to Oregon is always a great vacation for us. The kids and I have been going every Spring break for the last five years I think. The main reason I take the kids during this time is so that they have the chance to keep in touch with cousins. Nathan hasn't gone on this trip because he takes many days off during the summer to go on scout trips, young women back packing trips, family vacations, and to visit family in Oregon. Believe me Nathan would love to have every day off if he could.
We spent a couple of days in Pendleton. The trampoline, hot tub, and the wii are the highlights there. It's perfect because we don't have any of those things so the kids love it. My dad and Chris are so fun to hang out with too.
We also spent an evening with Amy and Shawn family. It as fun visiting with them. I like that they moved to Pendleton. It makes it much easier to see them more often.
In Haines we get to be in the country and roam free. We are city folk anymore and its pretty sad. I am thankful we have family who have land so that my kids can play. Our kids are always so sad to go back to Bremerton (its boring here, Ha ha!)
There was fort building, 4 wheeling, and lots of rain and wind along with a couple of cool rainbow (bars). I didn't see much of my boys at times. They had fun with their cousins.






























No comments:
Post a Comment