Monday, April 16, 2018

General conference, Easter, and April fools

We had a great conference weekend.  I never want them to end and would love to sit an listen to our leaders all of the time.  I guess we do have to actually apply what they say instead of just hearing it though.  

We DID color eggs this year.  It was kind of a quick lets get this done job but it happened.  Sometimes I think Elijah got the short end of the stick by being 4 years younger than Jarom.  He seems to miss out on a lot of things that the older three did a lot of when they were younger.  

Josiah attempted to play some April fools jokes on us but the poor kid wasn't too successful.  He woke up at 3:30 to set up some pranks but got caught by Nathan who sent him to bed.  Then he was up again at 6 trying to do it again.  He almost got me with the wrapping up the toilet seat up trick.  He may have some better ones next year so I better be prepared.








No comments:

The Betta and The fish tank

We have had these big jars like forever and really haven't done anything with them except put change in one.  Well while Josiah was here...